Website Review and Audit
Our comprehensive website review will put your website under the microscope. It will give you all the information and analysis you need to greatly improve the performance and effectiveness of your online presence.
Your website review
Every review that we produce will include the following:
- Keyword and content research – analysis of the search keywords people are using to find your website. We’ll also identify untapped keyword ranking opportunities. To dovetail with this, we look at quality and volume of content on your website.
- Accessibility review – how accessible is your website to people with disabilities, users on mobile phones and other devices.
- Competitor analysis – a comparison of your website against those of your key competitors, based on important metrics like backlinks, social shares and pagerank.
- Site design & usability issues – an in-depth look at how the site performs from a user perspective. We’ll identify design and navigation problems that require fixing or improvement.
- Marketing review – how well is your website is marketed online. This includes Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and social media marketing.
- Technology review – We analyse how well designed and built the website is. This includes site speed tests, code quality and how well optimised the site is for sharing.
- Google analytics reporting – your website should have Google Analytics installed. We can then look at performance metrics like bounce rates, time on site and page load speed to highlight key site issues.
Our comprehensive website review will then conclude with a list of specific recommendations. These can then be implemented to address the problems highlighted in the document.
Please call us on 01305 542000 or email us for your website review now.Call or Email now to discuss your project