Job title: Content Writer and Online Marketing Executive
Thank you to everyone who has applied for the Content Writer & Online Marketing Role – applications are now closed and we will be contacting individuals regarding selection for interviews.
Salary: TBC depending on skills and experience
Location: Dorchester, Dorset
We are seeking a Content Writer and Online Marketing Exec to join our busy team located in Dorchester, Dorset. You will have excellent copywriting skills and a passion for “all things web” including blogs and social networking tools. First class communications skills – written and verbal – are essential. You will report directly to the Managing Director.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Develop and plan content creation and social media activity for client websites with agreed priorities, direction and goals
- Research, write and edit articles, blogs and social media snippets on a wide range of subjects
- Liaise with clients and create content for our client websites
- Use online and offline social networking tools to promote our client websites
- Maintain a number of corporate blogs and social media accounts on behalf of our clients
- Ability to write great content that is accurate and engages with the reader and holds their attention
- Computer literate and have working knowledge of the Internet and search engines.
- You must possess good client care skills, be well organised, show initiative, work to strict deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
- Proven experience in using a wide range of online marketing techniques and social media tools in a business environment.
- Experience of updating websites / blogs using a content management system e.g. WordPress
- Have an understanding of online promotional and link building techniques – such as on-site SEO and PPC.
- Degree or equivalent from accredited institution.
- Experience on a year-for-year basis may be substituted for degree.
Examples of recent campaigns
- Planning and managing Facebook competitions for commercial brands
- Interviewing local celebrities and entrepreneurs for blogs and newspaper articles
- Running Twitter & Facebook pages for one of the largest UK camping websites
Shortlisted applicants will be required to participate in an assessment process which will involve a short presentation of an online marketing plan for an example client.
If you think you have the right mix or skills, enthusiasm and drive to join the Key Multimedia team please upload your CV below and a brief note about yourself….
NOTE : We will be holding interviews on Thursday 16th (PM) & Friday 17th October and Thursday 23rd & Friday 24th October – where we will invite selected candidates to come along and meet with us and also present a short online marketing proposal.
Upload your CV