Beverley Holidays in Devon have been providing holiday park accommodation and entertainment for nearly 60 years. Having expanded and evolved over the years, today the business has nearly 200 holiday caravans, 23 holiday lodges, 150 touring and camping pitches and 100 privately owned holiday homes. But one thing remains the same – our family of holidays parks are still very much a family business, with Beverley Holidays now in its third generation of the Jeavons family!
Holidaymakers can now choose to stay on three different parks. All are close geographically but each one offers a different types of accommodation and entertainment.
Beverley Bay: Home to an endless choice of holiday caravans, including a dog-friendly caravan range for pet pooches, Beverley Bay is a popular choice among couples and families alike in search of a leisurely base to explore Torbay and its leading English Riviera attractions.
Beverley Park: Family-friendly Beverley Park is their flagship Devon holiday park and the largest of the three, offering a wide selection of holiday caravans, touring and camping pitches with unrivalled sea views of the South Devon coastline.
Beverley View: A firm favourite among those in search of an extra special place to relax and rejuvenate, Beverley View may be the smallest of their three parks but it certainly packs an impressive punch with its exclusive feel. Home to their collection of holiday lodges, including top-of-the-range hot tub lodges, Beverley View boasts some of the best views in the English Riviera, with stunning sea views stretching across the South Devon coastline.
Use the website and a mixture of content marketing and actively engage with customers in order to:-
- Assess the best way to increase the number of visitors to the main website and in turn the number of bookings
- Assess the best way to increase the number of visitors to the holiday home website and in turn the number of enquiries and ultimately sales
- Increase search engine visibility for “Devon holiday” phrases – be on page one of Google for “Devon holiday park”.
- Reinforce Beverley Holidays as the number one destination for holidays on the south Devon coast
- Advise on how to encourage more engagement on social channels
- Increase the number of links back to the website
What We Did
- We carried out a full website review of both websites. This identified optimisation opportunities in line with the business objectives.
- We reviewed all content focusing on the high traffic pages to see where improvements could be made.
The website review identified a number of areas which required improvement. These included improving the speed of the whole site, we ascertained that the site was performing very poorly scoring 0/100. Through primarily optimising the images on the site the homepage now scores above 80/100 for desktop speed.
We’ve helped the Beverley Holidays team establish a robust content strategy that has ensured they get much better visibility in search engine results. The site now has first page search engine presence for significant search terms.
Google Search Engine highlights
- #4 – Caravans with hot tubs
- #4 – hot tub lodges Devon
- #9 – Caravan sites in Devon
- #6 – holiday homes for sale in Devon
What they said
“The digital marketing expertise that Toby and Dave have provided to us over the years has been invaluable. Knowing that we can rely on them to support and advise our in house marketing team gives us great confidence.”
“You’ve quickly understood our business needs and delivered better search engine ranking positions right from the start. The regular reviews with you ensure we keep track with where we are heading. We now have a clear digital strategy in place to increase our ecommerce conversion rates.”
“We’re looking forward to a continued relationship and taking Beverley Holidays to the next level online!”